Sunday, August 2, 2009

A night without kids is sometimes sooo needed

I got to celebrate my friend Kathryn Biegel's bachelorette party this weekend in Port A. It was so nice to visit with her and all of her family and friends that were there. We had such a relaxing time hanging in the pool Saturday and eating a delicious dinner with beach front views. I am so very thankful for Kathryn's friendship and happy for her and Neale to embark on their new journey as a married couple in just a few short weeks. Can't wait for the wedding!

Jarrett was so nice to take care of the kiddos for 24 hours while I went to Port A and the kids had a ball. They went to the rodeo and got to ride a horse and watch the cowboys. The little break was so nice for me and I feel rested and ready to love on the kiddos like a good mommy should. Pray for us as we have VBS all week. Pray for energy and for listening ears. I will be helping lead songs and skits and can't wait to see and hear what Davis and Reese learn about Jesus and His unconditional love!

No comments:

Post a Comment