Sunday, July 19, 2009

Did I ever tell you?



How much I adore my husband!!!! Jarrett is truly the best friend I have always wanted. We have so much fun together and keep each other on our toes. As we continue our journey as a family it is so much fun discovering new things about each other every week. And...I still find him incredibly HOT!

So glad to we got to go on vacation this summer together to Europe and rekindle our old flame. Every couple needs to remember to take time for each other without kids and friends around. So very important and special. Don't forget that those kiddos of ours will turn 18 and leave our house. You are stuck with your main squeeze forever so make a daily effort to tell each other how much you love them, spend 30 minutes every day talking to each other and pray together! A family that prays together stays together!

I love you Jarrett. Thanks for being my life partner and embarking on this journey of life together. You are the best!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet. We are in definite need of a parents only getaway!!

    ReplyDelete