Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Savvy Mommas Coming To you LIVE!!!

It's official...I am back at work but the super cool thing is that I work for myself and make my own hours and LOVE what I do! I have created a web page www.savvymommas.com that also has a blog to allow mom's a place to go to find the latest scoop around town (San Antonio and the Hill Country). Even if you don't live in this area there will still be features helping you come up with great things to do with your kids and awesome gift ideas that are easily purchased online. Coming from a medical sales background where I was helping large companies grow their business, I have decided to take it to a smaller scale and help local business owners grow their business.

So...don't know how much time I will be spending on this blog, but please add www.savvymommas.com/blog to one of your new favorite links and stay tuned for new features that you will find helpful.

Also, if you know of any friends that have a company they might want to feature please send me their contact info or send them mine! I would appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie. Will definitely be following your new business. I was just searching for pumpkin patches and thought that you might want to add a list of local pumpkin patches to your blog for readers to look up and take their kids. Everyone loves a good pumpkin patch! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete